Application Closing Date: 31st October 2021
BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (EXTERNAL) DEGREE
FACULTY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF MORATUWA
Administered through the Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
(Please read the before you fill the application form.)
Select the mode of study you are applying for:
Mode 01: Collaboration with Partner Organizations
Mode 02: Self-study Mode
2. Select The Partner Organization at which you intend to study (If you are selecting mode 01)
3. You must email the certified copies of the following on the request and must produce the originals at the verification interview.
- Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of the ID Card/details page of Passport
- G.C.E. (O/L) Certificate
- G.C.E. (A/L) Certificate or Index Number
- Z. Score
- Copy of bank slip after paying the application fee Rs 1000 (Application fee of Rs. 1000/- should be paid to University of Moratuwa account No. 70993353 at any branch of the Bank of Ceylon)
- Other Academic Certificates
4. Other Academic Qualifications (Applicants who expect to seek admission from alternative qualifications other than A/L shall indicate details of such alternative qualifications for consideration. ()
5. Please note that candidates who do not have 3 passes in G.C.E. (A/L) or equivalent and seek admission through alternative qualifications should pass the Aptitude Test conducted by the University.