Application Closing Date: 12th March 2021
BACHELOR OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (EXTERNAL) DEGREE
FACULTY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
UNIVERSITY OF MORATUWA
Administered through the Centre for Open and Distance Learning (CODL).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION
(Please read the before you fill the application form.)
Select the mode of study applying for:
Mode 01: Collaboration with Partner Organizations
Mode 02: Self-study Mode (Candidates employed by the government of Sri Lanka or with tertiary education experiences.)
2. Select The Partner Organization at which you intend to study
3. On request you are required to bring certified copies of the following certificates/documents on verification day.
- Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of the ID Card/details page of Passport
- G.C.E. (O/L) Certificate
- G.C.E. (A/L) Certificate
- Z. Score
- Letter of Appointment (Those who seek admission under self-study mode only)
- Copy of bank slip after paying the application fee Rs 1000 (Application fee of Rs. 1000/- should be paid to University of Moratuwa account No. 70993353 at any branch of the Bank of Ceylon)
- Other Academic Certificates
4. Other Academic Qualifications (Applicants who expect to seek admission from alternative qualifications other than A/L shall indicate details of such alternative qualifications for consideration. ()
5. Please note that candidates who do not have 3 passes in G.C.E. (A/L) or equivalent and seek admission through alternative qualifications should pass the Aptitude Test conducted by the University.