Instructions to submit the application
The online Application Form should be filled only in English.
Full Name must be given as it appears on the Birth Certificate. (If the name in the provided documents are different, an affidavit must be provided at the verification session)
- Fill the Application Giving your Full Name correctly.
- If your A/Level Results are just released and your resuts are availble online on the Department of Examination wesite, enter your Index Number.
- If you are a previously registerered student at BIT(CODL), mention your previous BIT registration number.
- Next you must upload all the certificates and the payment receipt.(You must upload the certified copies of the following and on the request and must produce the originals at the verification interview)
- Birth Certificate (both sides)
- Photocopy of the ID Card/details page of Passport (both sides)
- G.C.E. (O/L) Certificate (both sides)
- G.C.E. (A/L) Certificate or Index Number (both sides)
- Z. Score
- Copy of bank slip after paying the application fee Rs 1,000 (Application fee of Rs. 1,000/- should be paid to University of Moratuwa account No. 70993353 at any branch of the Bank of Ceylon)
- Other Academic Certificates (both sides)
- If you Save and exit without Final Submission you can use your reference number to update your application later.
- If your application is complete you can do the Final Submission. (an auto generated email will be sent to you with your application reference number to confirm that we have received your application)
You should complete all the entry requirements on or before the application closing date.
- Payment procedure.
Application Fee of Rs. 1,000/= payable direct to the University of Moratuwa, at any branch of the Bank of Ceylon to the credit of Bank of Ceylon A/C No 70993353 of the University of Moratuwa by using the paying-in-voucher available at the bank and a receipt obtained. Please ensure that “Bachelor of Information Technology” is stated as the Programme name. A copy of the receipt should be sent to the university along with other documents.
Must be made using either the bank payment or online payment method(Only through a BOC account).